Lash Application and Aftercare
1. Carefully remove lashes from the eyelash tray and check the eyelash fit, by aligning it with your natural lash line. If the lash extends past the outside corner of your eye, trim the excess.
2. Use a tweezer to hold one end of the eyelash band and gentle peel it from the tray.
3. Apply a thin line of adhesive to the lash band, and wait 60 seconds, or until the glue becomes tacky.
4. Apply lashes as close to natural lash line as possible
5. Hold down for a few seconds and allow glue to dry.
Remove lashes before bed. After use, any excess glue should be carefully removed with fingers or tweezers. Store lashes in your lash case.